Friday, December 30, 2011

The Holes Within Me (literal meaning)

Yes, you read right. I have holes in my body. 4 in my mouth to be precise. I went for a mouth operation on Tuesday and the dentist drilled holes in my mouth and put in screws. And the operation wasn’t as traumatic because the anesthesia was doing its job and it didn’t hurt at all. How deceiving. I wasn’t allowed to see what they were doing though, all I heard was drilling noises and I could feel being screwed (lol). The dentist thought I was 15 (srsly??) and said to imagine there’s construction in my mouth! It was an hour later when I was in the train with my dad when the full force of the pain hit me. And it flipping hurt. I honestly have never felt such physical pain in my almost 19 years of existence. Fracturing an ankle, getting both ears pierced at the same moment all could not even come close to how much pain I felt. So yea, I might have cried a little on the train home. Hahah I bet people thought I was just dumped or something!

And can I say this, I’ll never think well of dentists. Seriously, if you’re my friend and you choose to be a dentist, I’ll seriously de-friend you. Haha just kidding! Or am i? =O


Anyway! Went to the flyer on thurs with the cousins and ilhan :D it was really quite fun because the previous time I went to the flyer (with the PSLs in sec3?), it was daytime and there was construction everywhere so the sight ain’t very pretty. But this time round I went at 7pm so I could see the sunset and the transition from day to night! Really nice :D But sadly, it was quite a cloudy day so the sunset wasn’t very obvious! Have some photos down here taken with my phone (hence the poor resolution!). Most of the photos were taken with my aunt’s min-dslr so I don’t have it right now. As usual, the only activity to do on the flyer would be to look at the scenery and camwhore. Yuppp :)
















Shall do a new years post in a while! On a side note, I’m totally addicted to Adam lambert’s new single ‘Better than I know myself”. What a tune, and the lyrics were brill! Love this line: “If I wanted to leave, I would have left by now”. What a loaded phrase. Very very romantic and poetic in my eyes! Then again, I always pegged him as someone who oozed sensuality, like me. Har har, I kid :D



No comments: