Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's been ages since i've updated this blog primarily because i've been using my tumblr account. But i feel like a cow everytime i write something really long on tumblr and it disrupts the flow of gifs and inanimate pictures...

I do miss writing and expressing myself freely. So i guess with that reason solely, i'll revive this blog.

The past few months (6 to be precise) has helped me grow in ways I never thought possible. The countless number of new experiences & challenges coupled with lots of free time to do some introspection and reflection has led to...self-discovery. With self-discovery came acceptance for who I am and explanations for the way I am as well as acknowledging my weak points. The hard part was just sitting still and letting my mind wonder and ponder..why, why and why. I guess my main goal is self-actualisation.

I really do feel as though I've changed. For the better i hope.


No comments: